Deposits Report

TanyaMc tanyamc at gwtc.net
Fri Nov 7 14:21:39 EST 2014

I appreciate your efforts. I apparently am not explaining things well
from your reply. The report I desire is one that matches the deposits
slips that went into the real world checking account that shows what
funds/uses those monies were directed towards. That is required by my
church oversight person. The reimbursement is under offerings because
that is the generic name I use when depositing funds into the checking.

The Bus is a real bus, not a fund. It is an owned fixed asset.

As I stated in prior response, the A/R was how I did it in the
beginning when I was experimenting with the program and different
methods to see how things showed up on reports but then shifted to
current system.

I am not having issues with results on any of the standard GnuCash
reports, except that I would like to organize the information
differently (which was a previous response about net income).

I am not able to look at the sample file currently, but wanted to
express these items based on your comments. I appreciate your help but I
don't think we are on the same page and are mixing up different
discussions in this thread. My apologies.

I have been reading sections of help as directed and I haven't seen
anything that I didn't already know about accounting and such. So again
I think I am not communicating clearly.

TM