Just a Quick help question on network drives please help

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:02:36 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Martin Richards <mixdoctor at rjrhythm.com>
 wrote:

> Thank you very much that sorted out my problem I did look and search the
> FAQ but did not find nothing so thanks for pointing me into the direction
> as well.
>
> All now on server phew lol
>
> Thanks again
>
> Martin

I'm glad that helped you! Surely two people asking in two years is frequent
enough for the FAQ....  My thanks to John Ralls; I copied and pasted his
words to the end of the Macintosh section:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Macintosh_OS_X