Invoice Formatting gone haywire

Adam gnucash at snowstone.org.uk
Sun Sep 14 15:59:10 EDT 2014

Hi,
On 12/09/2014 00:45, Adam wrote:

> How can I get GNUCash back to a default installation and how can I get
> my invoices looking sensible?

Can anyone help with this? Just finding out how to get a clean install
of GNUCash would be great.

If I uninstall and reinstall GNUCash, and then "print" an invoice, this
is what I get:
http://www.snowstone.org.uk/temp/corruptinvoice.pdf

I'd very much like it to look like the standard one at section 12.6.5 here:
http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.4/C/gnucash-guide/bus-ar-invoices1.html

E.g.:
- without multiple blank line
- without unreadable characters
- without my phone number floating around in the middle of the page
- with a plain font, rather than a frilly one
- with my address on the top right, not underneath the customer's

Thanks,
Adam