Which stable version of GnuCash should I move to?

Kim Wood kim.wood at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 5 07:08:10 EDT 2015

Paul,

The current stable release is 2.6.6   I am a long-term windows user of
GnuCash, and now use this version.  It is rock-solid.  I believe that the
forum usually advises that the current stable release is both recommended
and safe to use.  If you are using linux, then you may care to try your
linux version's most recent stable version.  Why don't you look at the
GnuCash website for the latest information?  It can be found at
http://www.gnucash.org/

Regards,

Kim