Problem using GNUcash on Two Computers

Jonathan Garber jonnathan500 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:21:21 EDT 2015

I have been using GNUcash since April on my PC and my laptop and have been
accessing files from DropBox. Would GNUcash open and just access that last
file that was saved in the folder or does it access the last file that THAT
computer accessed?

If it is the first, then I am ok and have been saving into the same file no
matter which I used. If the second is true, I have two accounts going; one
on my laptop and a second file with different info on my PC.

Any thoughts?

I might have to try to compare the many saved files in my drop box folder
but I thought that it would be worth the ask before I spent a lot of time
investigating trying to figure out if I have created a mess.

Jonathan