Problem using GNUcash on Two Computers

Mark Simpson verdammelt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:32:58 EDT 2015

    Jonathan> I have been using GNUcash since April on my PC and my
    Jonathan> laptop and have been accessing files from DropBox.

This is how my wife and I have been using GnuCash since September 2014
and we have had no problems except if one of us forgets to shutdown
GnuCash when the other wants to use it.

In those cases GnuCash can open the file read-only, open the file
read-write, or quit. We usually choose to quit until we know that all
changes are properly saved from the other process. Sometimes when we
know that the other process is no longer running we'll choose to open it
read-write - but that doesn't happen often.

Are you seeing a particular problem which believe may be caused by using
GnuCash on multiple machines with the files on DropBox?

Ciao
Mark