Translation of tax forms

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Dec 16 09:48:48 EST 2015

> On Dec 16, 2015, at 1:59 AM, Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerque73 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure exactly where to place the translations. I followed the
> wiki procedure for the website, but still have no answer from de devel
> list. Maybe the file got striped?
> Should I open a bug with an attachment?
> Anyway, here is a link with all the translations so far. If anyone on
> the list wants to use them:
>        Gnucash UI and Website pt_PT Translations

For .po files you can just attach them to an email to either list. We're doing a release this weekend, so having the new pt_PT.po in the next day or so would be timely indeed. The website is a bit more complicated, so I suggest that you get a Github account and fork https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-htdocs. Push your translation changes to the github fork and make a pull request.

Sorry, can't help with the TXF report except to say that TXF is very strongly oriented to the US; the format was invented by Intuit to enable their Quicken and Turbo Tax products to communicate.

Regards,
John Ralls