Help, Guide and other Translations

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 05:08:34 EST 2015

Hi,
once again, thank you for your quick response.

About being the only one, I don't know. I don't see any activity
anywhere. I sent an email to Tiago Neiva, he has GC assigned to him at
the translation project, and he simply told me to download what he
already done and finish it.

Regarding git, I tried a few days ago to make that pull request on
github, regarding the web site.
I forked the project, made the changes to the pt_PT file (which already
existed), commited them, created a pull request, it said the merge could
be automatic, merged it and safely deleted the branch.

If this is the way to do it, I'll do the same for gnucash docs from now
on. And/Or GnuCash too.
Any way, I prefer to make a complete translation first. A partial
translation is not pretty and can be confusing. I started by the help
because it's what we see when we hit F1. Tutorial and concepts will
follow.

Merry Christmas,
Pedro.