QIF Imports into 2.6.10 broken?

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:37:07 EST 2015

Fear not, this is a temporary glitch. To do QIF imports you would need to go back one or three releases to 2.6.6 or 2.6.9 until release 2.6.11 comes out.  All other features work fine except for a little clunkiness with multiple currencies.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone