Progress in my evolution from Windows

Andy Pastuszak apastuszak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 10:58:11 EST 2015

Freecell is most definitely available for Linux.  I don't use Mint, but
have used at least 4 different Linux distros and they all had freecell
available.  Go into the package manager and do a search for
aisleriot

It might already in installed.  That app does a number of different
solitaire games.  Freecell is one of them.

Andy