Invoicing and expenses query

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Tue Feb 24 09:38:38 EST 2015

Thanks Alice, I'm beginning to understand.

I do usually get an advance if I have to buy a lot of materials, but
usually I spend around £30 only.

If I only add the extra items that I buy to the invoice and not the
expense does it not then look like I have made more profit when in
fact it's just a reimbursement?

Thanks

Antonio

antonio at hellocatfood.com