Not able to update customer record when using mysql

Øystein oyskris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 02:03:13 EST 2015

Hi.
I'm new here and trying out Gnucash.
I have following problem; When I try to update phone number or something
else in customers data the changes is not saved. It is gone next time I log
into Gnucash.
I am useing Latest version (2.6.5) of Gnucash, Windows7  and Mysql as
backend.
The same problem is present also when I use Kubuntu with mysql. I have to
use Mysql Workbench or someting else to change data in the database. Does
anybody have a solution on this?

Thanks
Øystein