HELP!!!

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 6 03:33:02 EST 2015

Mailing list are commonly used for purposes such as this as the admin is easy and reasonably safe, compared with the difficulties to keep fora software unhacked and unspammed. Also email allows automatic filtering so people with large amounts of email can focus on what they need, without much reading of other things.

Peter