Unofficial GnuCash Forum

life0riley life0s_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 00:05:43 EST 2015

Tommy Trussell wrote
> Mark Ruzicka registered a domain and has gone to some trouble to set up a
> new forum for gnucash discussions. I think it's wonderful he offered his
> time and server space to help the community!
>
> Maybe Mark Ruzicka and others can help the GnuCash.org maintainers by
> testing ways to convert the past and future postings of the email list
> into
> a more usable and searchable form. Or maybe accelerate the conversion of
> the existing list to a forum by testing a beta version of the GNU mailman
> software so it can be installed on GnuCash.org sooner. (Though I don't
> know
> if a beta is available yet.)

I have been following this discussion with great interest also.  I am a new
GnuCash user transitioning from Quicken and have primarily used nabble to
find the solutions I needed.  I find the search in nabble adequate for that.

I appreciate the work Mark Ruzicka did.  It is a shame it has been taken
down already.  I was planning to track its development.