General Ledger no longer clears itself after pressing enter

jsp_1983 jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:15:32 EST 2015

My general ledger used to clear the transaction entries in it when I pressed
enter/return, sending them to the relevant accounts. I don't know how, but
this has changed so that pressing enter/return doesn't clear the entries,
but takes me to a new line to enter a transaction. I don't know what was
pressed/changed, but I'd like to put it back to how it was. How can I do
this?