Chapter 8 - investment accounts

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 12:35:44 EST 2015

Hello folks,

I don't currently use the double entry method for recording profit/loss on
stocks and shares for reasons above.

Every now and then I ponder on other solutions to the problem which may be a
little more automated than manually entering profit/loss as you, after all
you have the net figures there, just a case of getting a balance.

I accept it's probably a whole lot easier to do at the time, but even so
still a lot of extra data entry/categories required.

Thanks