How can I add Account Codes and Descriptions of the Accounts to the Profit and Loss sheet?

ef99 at tutanota.com ef99 at tutanota.com
Thu Jul 2 13:06:36 EDT 2015

Thanks. Michael is right.

Editing the names should work, but is not very elegant. Which file in the
source code does determine which columns are printed in reports such as the
profit and loss sheet? Then I could probably just change it there.

Nevertheless I think it would be a feature request to be able to configure
which columns are printed.

ef99

1. Jul 2015 23:06 by hendry.michael at gmail.com: