Need custom report?

Oliver64 jagjit at gmx.com
Thu Jul 16 09:21:31 EDT 2015

Thanks for your quick answer!
Maybe I am too picky, but what I do not like about the CashFlow is that

1) I cannot select the ExpenseAccounts but only the BankAccounts
2) The report does not show subtotals of the parent accounts
3) Expense Accounts appear in the Income & Expense section: Means when my
wife buys 5 pairs of shoes on Amazon to select (250EUR) and later on returns
4 of them (200EUR), I would like to see just one number: Expense:Shoes =
50EUR, and not have to manually add 2 numbers later on...

So best case I would like to combine theses reports somehow in scheme files
? plus very-best case also add the starting/ending balance of the related
accounts...

Anyone an idea?

Thanks a lot Oliver