price editor

annapolishome nshust1 at reagan.com
Sun Jun 7 15:02:57 EDT 2015

i have several non-listed investments in my portfolio.  each month the income
is re-invested from the investments at a price available to me.  my problem
is that the value computed from these investments are not reflective of the
worth of the investment as i can obtain the current asking price from the
website, but as a non-listed fund i cannot download the current price
through price editor 'get quote'.  in price editor it is using the value i
reinvested the last income at, but i do not see where/how i can enter a
price that reflects the real value.  any help or is this not possible?