Finance::Quote, Perl, Strawberry Perl

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:03:04 EDT 2015

Can you run Perl from a cmd shell? Open the start menu and type cmd in the search field at the bottom of the menu and hit Enter. Then type perl at the command prompt in the cmd window that appears.

If you installed Perl yourself, instead of letting GnuCash do it, it's likely that GnuCash can't find Perl. A (relatively) easy way to address the issue would be to edit your Path environment variable. There are doubtless numerous tutorials on the web for doing so.

You can Export an account tree from GnuCash as a CSV formatted file and import it into another instance of GnuCash.

Sent from my iPhone