Transaction entry problem

Ron Shook shepvideo at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 14:26:13 EDT 2015

Hi Geert,

I was already on 2.6.6 and running check & repair didn't do a thing for me.  I cannot see all of the transactions in an account no matter how I set the preference for showing transactions.  I tried using both 0 and 500 for the number of transactions showing and it still shows me just the transactions that it wants to.  The only way to see all the transactions is to run a report on the account, but I can't edit the transactions from a report, Right???

Lordy, the frustration is growing.  I'm going to have to dump this program.

Thanks for trying,

Ron Shook