Fidelity netbenefits 401k transactions

Jim Passmore jim at passmore4.com
Sat Jun 27 09:36:38 EDT 2015

Wondering if there is functionality for importing the 401k transactions
(fund purchases, dividends, fees, etc) Fidelity lets you download in csv or
qif format.  I'm really getting tired of typing them in, and doing a
"duplicate" doesn't really save much time.

And while I'm asking about Fidelity, does anyone know what all the "change
in market value" transactions are?  The keep showing up in the list, and
are only for amounts of a few cents, with zero shares involved.

--

*Jim Passmore*