lock files are not getting deleted

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Mon Jun 29 20:16:40 EDT 2015

In that case you might have some type of corruption issue with your
directory or files in that directory.

As far as I know, a gnucash datafile will have a *.gnucash extension.
The example files you have in your books directory don't have the proper
extension.  I would look at that as a culprit.

You might also consider making a new directory and copying your single
data file to that directory.  The single file will have to have a
*.gnucash extension to work.

Double click on that single file (being the only file in the
directory).  It should create all the work files it needs.  See if this
will clear up the issues you are having.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com