strange install problem

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Sun Mar 22 17:27:32 EDT 2015

On 3/22/2015 7:31 AM, David Kinston wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> That my problem - that folder does not exist!

Perhaps a dumb question, and I am totally unfamiliar with Windows 8.1
but whenever somebody says "I can't find" the first thing to ask is
"have you turned on seeing "hidden" files and folders?"

Even if you prefer normally having them hidden, a "can't find" requires
you to recheck by at least temporarily disabling that "hide from me" to
be sure it isn't in a hidden directory (sorry, file folder).

Michael D Novack