Compile Guncash

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:25:42 EDT 2015

I had read the readme file and was not very helpful.

I had entered the command.   ./configure but got errors.  I want to say it
was the target, but later when I had stated the target it worked.

Why does the above mentioned wiki have me make a .deb file, when others
don't.  This didn't work.

Checkinstall vs make install

Thanks for the info,  very helpful