How to delete credit notes

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Mon Mar 30 18:39:43 EDT 2015

Hi Geert,

Thanks for that information. I did indeed have pre-payment. I managed
to fix one of the transactions but the other has two prepayments as
shown here http://i.imgur.com/9LcGSiY.png

How do I rectify this?

Also, where can I read any documentation on what this prepayment thing
actually is?

Kind regards,

Antonio

--