Automatically categorize transaction by payer ID

piggyb piggybattery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:17:17 EDT 2015

It's unclear to me what field GnuCash uses as unique payer ID to categorize
payments or deposits
When I import the payments with the bank-account-numbers 101 and 102 GnuCash
sees it as one account.

How can I make sure that every time I import the bank-account-number2 101 or
102 the transaction automatically goes to the belonging category/account
(home::maintenance and the other Leisure::night-out)?

!Type:Bank
D31-12-2014
T-30,12
MHome reparatie