Splitting account into 2 new accounts

Tom Kink tomkink at googlemail.com
Thu May 21 00:26:01 EDT 2015

Dear Alice,

thanks for your help. It is actually only one type of tax, I just got confused when reading on the wiki page on the 3/4-accounts setup and thought I should change to that system as well (obviously I am no accountant). I am currently using GnuCash the way you suggested. So as long as this is acceptable to standard accounting rules, I am happy. Mind you, I would only have a handful of invoices/bills to recreate …

Best wishes
Tom