Still frustrated

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu May 21 08:42:43 EDT 2015

No comment on anything else, but

On 21 May 2015 04:17, Matt Humphreys <mickeymatt at aol.com> wrote:
> I just wish the help files were more complete about
> how to import items in various formats.

This is open source software. It thrives by everyone chipping in in the best way they can. If you learned something the hard way because the help files were not good enough, please help fixing it. I am no programmer either, though i know a fair bit. I am more than happy to take any updated helptext of yours and make it fit the format the programmers need it.

In this way it gets better each day. This would certainly be a more constructive response than buying something proprietary and closed.

Cheers
Peter