Warnings reset

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun May 31 04:14:31 EDT 2015

Just a heads up that I have just noticed that the warning message when
attempting to edit a reconciled transaction was disabled on my PC.  I
am absolutely confident that I did not disable it by checking the tick
box when editing a transaction.  Whether it became disabled at an
update to the software or something similar I don't know.  This
reminded me that recently there was a thread here from another user
who had accidentally edited a reconciled transaction but did not think
he had disabled the warning.

Others might like to check that theirs are still disabled.  Click on
Actions > Reset Warnings and make sure that it says "No warnings to
reset" (below a bit of blurb which is actually a bit confusing when
there are no warnings to reset).

I am using GC 2.6.4 on Ubuntu 15.04 (from the Ubuntu repository).

Cheers

Colin