Reconcile window opens invisible on El Capitan

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:39:10 EST 2015

i had this problem a while back when i was using my TV as a 2nd monitor to
my mac laptop. i couldn't imagine where it all went... and then i did
something (can't of course remember now) and realized how i had set up the
2nd monitor... it would go there even if the TV was off (thus
disappearing).... i believe it had something to do with how the 2 screens
were set up... i.e. like mirroring vs expansion....

i'm sorry i'm unable to be more specific, but it was a mac | 2 monitor/
screen issue ... and yes it was with gnucash reconcile windows. i believe i
unhooked the hdmi cable and then gnu cash would work on my laptop. this may
not be the solution you want, but...

       ph

          ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com