location of files when I click "save"

Marc Sopher mdsophermd at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 16:20:04 EST 2015

Help, please.  I inadvertently changed where my GnuCash files go when I click “save,” and now cannot find those files.  When I open GnuCash, there are no accounts listed now—previously there were 2, for Home and Office.  Could someone please tell me how I can correct this?  I tried “restore previous versions” but that did not fix the problem.  If this does get resolved, how do I reset where the files get saved to, so this does not happen again?

Thank you.

Marc