Budget, expense issue

Schuyler Kelley zalethon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:58:41 EDT 2015

I am using version Bodhi linux -- an Ubuntu-based OS -- and version 2.6.4
of gnucash, the latest version in Ubuntu's repositories. (14.04 Trusty,
apparently)

I am referring to the budgeting feature. When you open a budget, and enter
figures for various accounts, there's a running total along the bottom of
the window.

If it's permitted to send an image to the mailing list, I'll send a
screenshot along? I can more easily show you what I see than tell you.

After 'a while,' figures I enter for an expense account are no longer
included in any meaningful way in those totals. I can't figure out how to
reproduce the problem consistently, unfortunately, so 'a while' is about as
specific as it gets...

Schuyler