Tips: Separating personal finances from things parents pay for

Dustin Michels dustin7538 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 10:25:25 EDT 2015

Hi!

I'm a college student, starting to use GNU cash to manage personal
finances. I would like to record things my parents are paying for
(like my tuition) under expenses (the same as other expenses) but view
my personal expenses (exuding things parents pay for) in reports.

That is to say, I would like to make one multi-column report with
information about income and expenses and cash flow that excludes
things my parents pay for, and another that shows only things my
parents pay for. Any ideas?

Thank you!!

-Dusty