creating a printable excise tax report, (monthly)

chuc chuc at eastsidetap.com
Wed Sep 9 01:45:37 EDT 2015

Hi All,
I am new to  gnucash and am trying to adapt it to my small business. I
have been having a few road bumps during the learning curve and was
hoping to get a bit of help.
How do I create a printable monthly excise tax report? I live in
Washington State where we charge sales tax, but it varies from city to
city. (Seattle is 9.6%, Tacoma is 9.5%, North Bend is 8.6%,etc. so I
need to report how much I have collected for each location each month. I
am at a loss as to how to produce this information for my accountant.
Any help would be much appreciated.