Importing Exported Data into Gnu Cash

Stuart Espie lbbcfinance at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 18:47:01 EDT 2015

Hello

I had a copy of GNU Cash on my laptop but had to restore it to factory settings before I did this I exported the account tree, the transactions and the accounts. When I try to reimport them I keep getting errors regarding the format of the data, I really need to import the exported information into the reloaded GNU cash otherwise I will need to go through every transaction in the exported CSV file and put them back in manually, a task that I would not relish

Any help would be appreciated

Stuart Espie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10