Price Editor

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:15:53 EDT 2016

Thanks for the suggestions Tommy.  I used your suggestions and purged
and then reinstalled GC, but obtained the very same result with regard
to Price Editor.  I have an exact copy of GC on my mac and copied it to
the Linux system, opened the file and received the very same issue with
Price Editor.

I am at a complete loss.  I have a fresh install of Linux Mint Mate 18,
which appears to operate normally.  The only issue I have is just with
Price Editor (which when I look at the GC process with Price Editor
open, the process is at 100% of cpu.  Perhaps I will just live with the
problem <sigh>.

Les