Price Editor

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:12:58 EDT 2016

GC does operate normally under Mint 18.  Just Price Editor is the
problem, sometimes taking several minutes to just close.

When I completed the fresh install of Mint, GC 2.6.12 was available and
was installed.  Someone mentioned that upgrading to 2.6.13 as 2.6.12 had
known issues.  So after about a week, GetDeb repo popped up with 2.6.13
so I upgraded.  The issue with Price Editor was the same with either
2.6.12 or 2.6.13.

Before doing a fresh install, I was running Linux Mint 17.2 and GC
2.6.12 without any issues.

I will try creating a test data file and see what happens.