Deposit through customer

Katie Eldridge eldridgetideswell-katie at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 09:46:36 EDT 2016

Of course, it is up to you what to use, but I suggest trying invoices
before totally rejecting GnuCash: setting up receipts so they appear as
you want them takes a bit of time, but you don't need to do that.  Just
using the 'invoice' function would add a few seconds at most for
processing, and certainly take far less time than any form of manual
book-keeping.

GnuCash is much quicker than the dedicated charity accounting package my
husband was forced to used for a church treasurer role, and the level of
extra effort is minimal for the extra information you gain for reporting
and oversight.

regards,

Katie