Copying transactions from one book to another

Kurt Padilla kurt.padilla at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:39:18 EDT 2016

Does anyone know of a way to copy/export transactions within a certain date
range from one GnuCash book and paste/import them into another? I see that
I can export to CSV by type (asset, expense, etc), but I seem to have
trouble importing them into another GnuCash book. Each book has the same
accounts. This method seems very indirect, so I am not sure if I am on the
right path.

Thanks,

Kurt