"Putting It All Together" In Multiple Currency Chapter

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 07:19:49 EST 2016

Hi,

Again, as I am editing the chapter on multiple currencies, I have read the above section, and frankly, I don’t think it belongs in the Guide. It is a breezy, multi-themed scenario that covers numerous fantastic events in an effort to raise a number of accounting principles. Some of these are directly related to multiple currencies, but most are not. It seems to me that most of the principles are better covered in other areas of the Guide, and I would like to remove the section entirely.

Comments?

David