Fw: Serious program installation problem

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 23:11:03 EST 2016

It sounds like you selected a location for the program file other than the
default location for the first try.  That is unfortunate, as if you had let
GnuCash go to the default folder, then the second try should have found the
first install and offered to remove it.  I am not a developer, but as a
long time user of the  windows flavor, I have never had an issue with
installing a newer release. Perhaps a third party program remover can find
all the files and registry settings.

Good Luck.

David C