Help Window Web Browser

Gomer Thomas gomerthomas at cgomert.com
Tue Feb 2 01:21:03 EST 2016

The GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide states that "You can open any
web site under this [the GnuCash Help Manual] window by clicking the
Open /Toolbar/ button and then typing in the URL." However, in my
version of GnuCash (2.6.10), there is no Open toolbar button in the
GnuCash Help Manual window. The only toolbar buttons are Hide, Previous,
Next, Back, Print, and Options (and the menu items under Options do not
include "Open"). What am I misunderstanding?