How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

aeneas receiver at gowdygroup.net
Fri Jan 1 17:02:42 EST 2016

Auto complete is a very desirable feature BUT it is absolutely necessary to
be able to correct mistakes made when entering prior data.  To forever
preserve an error made when typing is a huge problem.  It seems to be
especially bad when working on transactions with splits because it looks
like some of the data cannot even be corrected in the resulting transaction.

I haven't been able to figure out how to correct mistakes that exist in
whatever repository is being used as the basis for the auto complete
function.  Would someone please help me to figure it out?