725512: (The official symbol for Canadian dollar is "$", not "C$" )

listreader suselist at cableone.net
Sun Jan 3 21:32:14 EST 2016

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 20:50:45 -0500
"R. Victor Klassen" <rvklassen at gmail.com> wrote:

> This has been open for about a year and a half now, since it was
> introduced with the upgrade to 2.6.x.

[snip]

> With every release I have been hoping to see that this has been
> addressed,   Is there any idea which release will have this fixed?

None of my business, really, as I'm just another user, but last time I
checked gnucash was open-source software.  Instead of whining, you
could always modify the source to your liking and rebuild it yourself.

Or, maybe, again instead of whining, if you asked the developers really
nicely to change it, perhaps they would oblige.  But the whining is
guaranteed to get you nowhere.  And it also annoys all the other
ordinary users, like me.

Just IMHO. And a Happy New Year to you, too.

Ralph