Fwd: Gnu Cash Help MAnual - print

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:09:27 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mike Holdstock" <michael.holdstock at telia.com>
Date: Jan 4, 2016 2:44 AM
Subject: Gnu Cash Help MAnual - print
To: <alex.aycinena at gmail.com>

In the GnuCash Help Manual I read:
"Printing or Exporting Reports and Graphs
Note
Verify !!! How customize printing with Gnome?

GnuCash is able to print reports and to export the reports to HTML (web)
pages. The Print GnuCash Document dialog is accessed from the Print button
on the Toolbar or go to File → Print in the menu. To Export a report to a
web page (HTML) select the Export button on the Toolbar and type in a file
name.

The Print GnuCash Document dialog is used to select which Printer to send
the print job to or to print to a File. It also contains a Preview button
to view the document before printing. Press Print to send the job to the
selected printer or Cancel to dismiss the Print dialog.

Printing from an open register prints the Account Report, which is also
called the Register Report. This lists transactions in the account with a
total. Other reports print as viewed in the Report screen."

however, in the 2.6.10 edition of GnuCash I am using:
- there is no "Print button on the toolbar" nor "Print" in the "File! menu
- there is no "Export button on the Toolbar".

Kindly advise how I can print the reports and ledgers I can see on the
screen (other than using "Print Screen").

Mike Holdstock
Karlstad, Sweden
tel 0046 707 444 525