Installing on iMac

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:04:41 EST 2016

i run my personal finances and my freelance business in the same account in
gnu cash. it works fine. i also track my part-time employment as well. i do
set up some fairly defined accounts/ expenses + income that allow me to
track income/ expenses by client  by year etc. (i confess i have never set
up the customer / biz/ invoice system).

it works fine. i get the reports i need and can easily see where i'm at.

i used to use quicken, quick books pro, then mint. this is the best. AND
there is this fab community to answer questions.

          ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com