GnuCash and Swedish accounting legislation

Draug draug at kolabnow.com
Mon Jan 18 04:16:37 EST 2016

After some more research I discovered the day treshold option which
effectively disables me to make any edits after some day, but seeing as
this option is reversible I'm still not sure if this is an option. Is
there anyone that has similar laws in their country and still manages to
use GnuCash for their company, that could provide some input?