GNUCash 'Credit Notes

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 10 20:01:17 EDT 2016

Thanks Geert,

I hadn't caught up with the New Invoice capability to produce a Credit Note
until you pointed it out. I too think it would be much clearer if it had a
separate menu entry in the Business menu or at least a  New Invoice/Credit
Note entry in the Business Menu heading as business people generally tend to
be process-workflow oriented. It is a bit of a mouthful for a menu entry
though.
I know we should all read the documentation more fully all the time , but
the reality is after doing that for at least one version of Gnucash, most of
us are just going to skim the documentation in future.

I just checked the 2.6 release notice tour of new features out to bring
myself more up to date.  I am no longer using Gnucash for business purposes
since I retired so the pressure to keep up to date has dropped off a bit

Best wishes

David