Installation problem

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Jul 20 13:27:15 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Wed, July 20, 2016 1:19 pm, Maurice O'Grady wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I downloaded and opened Gnucash-Intel-2.6.13-1.dmg.
> While it works perfectly, the app is not placed in the Applications
> folder, but remains in the Devices folder, as shown in the attached
> screenshot.

First, your screenshot did not make it through the mailing list, most
likely because you inlined it instead of "attached" it.  (Inline images
are cut).

> How do I get it to do a normal install, please?

Second, as described in the README, you need to manually DRAG the
GnuCash.app from the dmg file over to your /Applications folder.

> Maurice O’Grady
> mogrady at me.com

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745